Tuesday , January 19 2021

HANOI: Change of unlicensed gas for large fires, two burner events



According to some people here, the fire occurred at 6:50 on November 12 in the four-storey house, 107 Dang Tien Dong Street, Trung Liet Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.

Many heard high explosions from the 4-storey house, then the fire broke out from the first floor and quickly covered the house. At the time of the fire there were 3 people on the upper floors. They had to go to the neighbors to fly and then call the workgroup to the scene.
HANOI: Change of unlicensed gas stove causes massive burns, 2 people burn seriously - photo 1

The house's first floor was cleaned after the fire

Picture of Tran Cuong

Get information, functional forces to mobilize 4 specialized fire engines, 2 ambulances and dozens of soldiers to the site organizing fire extinguishers, looking for stranded. At 7:30 on the same day the fire was completely controlled.

It is known, four storey house to rent on the first floor and second floor to the business store. Early in the morning the same day, the company's owner asked for a gas change, in the process of replacing gas, the fire in the kitchen next to it in the fuel tank and exploding.

According to a police officer for the Lien Liet Department present at the site, the fire left two people who were burned, have to go to emergency reception shortly after, the current damage can not be statistical.

On the site most furniture was broken on the 1st and 2nd floors, two motorcycles burned to the vicinity, and the entire street was about 1 km long, interrupted electricity and affected the operation. activity.

Functional forces are still in place to block the scene, replace the power line, overcome the consequences, clarify the cause of the event.


Source link