(Caracas, November 7, News24) .- WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging programs worldwide. However, sometimes it presents some issues while running on any mobile or iOS device.
Read also: Find out! Apple plans to launch an iPhone 5G by 2020
Then we will tell you what are the most common problems and how to solve them.
1.- You can not download what is sent to the chat
– Make sure the phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network with good signal.
– Make sure the date and time of your mobile phone is set correctly.
– Make sure your microSD card has space so that the files can be downloaded. To check, go to "Configuration", "Storage" and select "SD Card," then save the files that take up a lot of space in Google Drive or upload them to a computer. Finally, delete them from the mobile phone and continue downloading again from the WhatsApp program.
2.- Send a PDF or a heavy file
– In WhatsApp, images, videos and sounds have transmission restrictions for their weight. The solution is to download a program called Wasend, which allows PDF files to be sent or exceed the established weight of any contact.
3.- You can not send photos or videos to the chats
– In this case, your mobile phone may be configured so that WhatsApp's app is not authorized to access its multimedia content. To fix it, go to "Phone Settings", "Programs and Messages", "Program permissions" and select "Memory", finally select the programs that you want to grant permission to access your photos and videos, see the official blog for the application .
4.- Not all or any of your contacts are displayed
– First of all, check these contacts if they still have the same phone number or if they no longer use WhatsApp.
– Make sure the phone number is complete and have the respective country of origin indicator. For Colombia it is "57".
– Update WhatsApp application in the App Store or in the Play Store, some old versions may make your contacts not appear. When you make the update, open the app and in the Contacts section, click the three points in the upper right corner and select "Refresh."
5.- Set up two WhatsApp accounts on a mobile phone
– According to Andro4all, it's only possible to have two or more numbers via an external application called Disa, which combines all messaging services.
– To install and configure it, follow the steps listed in this link.
With information from Pulzo