Epic Games has posted a surprise blog post that announces that Marriage has only lived in Fortnite Battle Royale. Check out all the details below!
The long-awaited gifting feature is here! What are your thoughts about Marriage, is it as good as you expected?
Note that gifting is not available on iOS devices because Apple's policy prohibits it.
How it works
When you enter the department store and choose an item to buy, you will now be presented with two options: one that says "buy item" and another saying "buy as a gift".
Select "Buy as a gift" and you will be able to choose which friend you want to send the gift to. You can then add a custom message if you want. Then you're done! Your friend will receive a gift box with the item next time they log in.
To present an item, there are some things you must do first:
- Make sure you have enabled multifactor authentication in your account. If you are not sure how to get this setting, check the instructions here.
- You must have been friends with someone for at least 48 hours before you can send a gift to them.
- You will only be able to donate three times within a 24-hour period.
- All gifts purchased are NOT refunded.
- You can only present a product that is currently available in the department store.
Do not you want any gifts? You can disable receiving gifts under account settings in the game.
Keep in mind that this first startup period only lasts a week so check it whenever you can. We can not wait to hear your feedback!