The main benefits of safflower herb in food, safflower or safflower are a herb used primarily in dyeing food. Safflower herb in summer has a distinctive smell and a hot and crisp taste. It is grown in many countries, including India, Japan and some Arab countries. Safflower herb contains many nutrients that make it very useful.
The main benefits of safflower herb in food, safflower or safflower are a herb used primarily in dyeing food.
Sapphire herb contains many nutrients that make it very useful, including unsaturated fatty acids such as oleic acid, linoleic acid and some amino acids. , In addition to omega-3 and vitamin 6 fatty acids and proteins.
In our subject today we emphasize the benefits of safflower in food.
The main benefits of safflower herb in food
Safran herb is used in many applications, including cosmetics and textile dyes. It also has a prominent role in the kitchen because its flowers contain two yellow and red substances, while the seeds contain oil that can be used to cook.
When safflower is used in food, spices, salad, etc., this plant has many health benefits including:
- Keeping the heart's health and protecting it from blood clots and diseases, the fact that safflowers help expand the arteries, and in which chemicals work to dilate the blood.
- Reduced cholesterol levels in the blood, according to some research, addition of safflower oil to diet or consumption in the form of dietary supplements helps to reduce the proportion of cholesterol in the blood, especially low density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol)
- It is used as a gurgle to treat sore throat and tonsils and to clean the chest in sputum caused by inflammation.
- Treatment of joint and bones, rheumatism and muscle problems.
- Revitalize and strengthen the liver function.
- Organizes digestion, softens the intestines, reduces constipation and helps to urinate.
- Protect the body from free radicals that cause many health problems like cancer.
- Moist and moisturize the skin and hair, maintains its health and prevents wrinkles because it contains vitamin A.
- Treatment of vitiligo, psoriasis and eczema.
- Treat gingivitis and teeth, improve oral odor.
- Prevention of dysmenorrhoea and the resulting pain.
- Reduce the amount of fat in the abdominal area and increase the proportion of muscles.
- Prevention of diabetes.
- Treatment and prevention of many health problems due to its high levels of fatty acids that strengthen the body's immunity and functions of the lungs, kidneys, liver, nervous system and brain functions.
- Treatment of many diseases and mental disorders and preventive treatment, such as depression and mania.
Source address for the news