- NCCC filed objections Set up KM Bank Reform Institute | NEW18NEW18
- The former “Buddha Independent” gave 3,000 names to the council which opposed the establishment of KM Bank for institutional reform.Sanook
- NCCC gathered to send a letter to “Invitation” to oppose the establishment of KMUTT to reform the institution.Thairath
- ‘The Independent Buddha’ sent in a book against Tang Km. Banking, institutional reformNew Delhi
- “Independent Buddha” applied for “Chuan” opposition to cancel the reform of the KM banking institution New meeting 5 Dec.Thai Post
- See articles from all channels in Google News.