The new national general guidelines and regulations apply to private individuals, workplaces, public transport and other means of transport, trade, sports, culture and leisure.
FHM puts more emphasis on personal responsibility than before, among other things it is said:
You are required to take precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of covid-19. You should think for yourself how you can avoid becoming infected and how you can avoid infecting others. You must show consideration for your fellow human beings, which is especially important in relation to people in risk groups.
1. limit new close contacts and only hang out in a small circle;
2. stay at home in case of symptoms of covid-19,
Keep a safe distance from others and avoid crowded environments;
4. wash your hands frequently and thoroughly or use hand sanitizer;
5. work from home as often as possible;
Travel in a safe manner from an infection control point of view;
7. carry out sports and leisure activities in a way that minimizes the risk of infection; and
8. stay informed about special recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency and the regional infection control doctor.
The proposals have been sent for immediate referral to infection control physicians and a number of relevant activities. FHM will make a decision next week, so that the rules can enter into force on 14 December.
Source Public Health Agency