Nicole has an important message, Photo: Twitter printscreen
one mother has decided to encourage people to vaccinate and vaccinate their children by finding out what problems her eight-year-old daughter suffers from cancer because the people she contacted were not vaccinated.
The story Nicole Stelon O & # 39; Donnell shared on his Twitter got nearly 80,000 likes and has been distributed over 50,000 times.
– Dear parents of non-cancerous children: Here's what happened to my child during chemotherapy because she accidentally was in the shop exposed to the goddesses.
1. She was quarantine for a month. However, it is difficult that after eight years one has to go through chemotherapy. Add the inability to leave the house.
2. When we came to pediatric / oncology, they had to interrupt all other patients and close it in the room until they could find out the details of the exposure. This has disturbed the treatment of other children with cancer.
3. The room where it was located must be closed and cleaned, which makes it impossible for other children to use it.
4. During the summer, the house must have a mask on the face. It might not seem like a big thing for you, but imagine you are eight years old, bald, bony, you have no eyebrows and eyelashes, and you still need a face mask in general.
5. There was an opportunity that she received an injection that would encourage her to develop white blood cells, after which she had severe pain in her legs. Fortunately, the number of white blood cells was high with her, so she did not have to go through it.
6. Our oncologist had to spend a lot of time consulting a contagious specialist to understand what to do for her and for the other children that day at the clinic. I cried relief when they told me that no child would have to receive this painful therapy, according to Index.hr.
We were lucky that there was one year so she did not have to leave school. She has already missed three months when we started chemo. She had suffered from having to miss another.
Please vaccinate your children. You are also vaccinated against influenza. They will do it with sympathy for children who need group immunity because their immunity does not work properly, she wrote.