Srdjan Aleksic, 38, a sentenced criminal, was killed in a parking lot in Pirot on Monday night after seeing a smaller daughter!
According to unofficial information, Aleksic, who was known for the police from time to time, drove his daughter in front of the building where they lived, and the attackers kicked him as soon as the girl fled from the car. Claimed he came out to escort her, and as soon as she went to the building he would come in, they fired.
Push him in the back
– They came on a motorcycle and kicked five shots, two of which hit him in the back. The girl, who was about two meters from his father, shouted and ran to him. The killers seem to have waited for the child to be a little late, so they would not see them, but also to avoid being beaten – says one of the eyewitnesses to a brutal liquidation. According to him, the unborn child began to cry and call his father.
– She called her father and repeated: "Dad, wake up!" She was out of the house – reminiscent of the creepy scary scene that took place on the corner of Takovska and Street on July 7th.
I could not calm my daughter
Srdjan's wife Maria says her 12-year-old daughter was heading for a nervous breakdown.
"We could not calm her all night. She loved her dad very much, they did not get divorced. She was his nickname and spent her spare time on her. Srđan was doing business, mainly catering. Nothing suggested at the crime that he was upset, I would notice. He was relaxed. He recently told me he is happy to live peacefully, that we are not guilty of anything, "says Srdjan's wife Maria.
Emergency help, he said, quickly came to the scene, but doctors could only identify the death of Alexander.
– A bullet met "Opel" parked next to Aleksi's BMW. The car owner immediately rushed for help to the wounded citizen, but he had no salvation – he adds.
He was in prison for murder
The police gathered tracks from the scene late last night and the city center was blocked.
– The survey is conducted in several directions. Recordings from security cameras, like all other evidence, were taken. Most likely, two people were involved in the crime – he said.
The courier's reminder reminds that Srdjan Aleksic spent time in jail and remained free for several years. He is suspected that in 2005 he was accomplice in the murder of Dejan Ilic, the owner of the then known Pirot Discotheque "Baj Itali".
Examination in progress
He was on the other side of the law
After the murder of Aleksic, the police blocked the entire city.
– An investigation has been launched. Several people gave statements as citizens. Still not known what a particular motive for liquidation is, but according to the city, Aleksic is known as someone who has always been on the other side of the law. We are also looking for speculation about greening, but also for other suspicious jobs – says our source.
Aleksic was accused of assisting those suspected of brutal murders, Dragan Djordjevic, Filip Stefanovic and the smaller NS, by showing them Ilic's house. Trio is because Aleksic probably brought them to the disco's owner, Ilica waited in front of the house and let him live alive in his car.
Dejan Ilic, as they were suspected, had been killed by a brutal murderer because they had forbidden them to enter their disco.
The locals are terrified
Nobody will talk about Aleksic
Yesterday, the courier tried to talk to Pirocans about his murdered citizen.
"He was scared and trembling, that's all I can tell you. I do not know anything, said one of Alexander's citizens. Most of them turned their heads and claimed they did not know him.
Srdjan Aleksic left his wife and daughter behind him.
(Kurir.rs / J. Spasić – M. Smiljković / Photo Printscreen)