Sony has begun to deliver the update to the Android 9.0 Pie for the Sony Xperia XZ2 and XZ2 Compact smartphones last month and this update is available for several hours on models Sony Xperia XZ Premium, XZ1 and XZ1 Compact.
The package has a size of more than 1000 MB and changes to version 47.2.A.0.306. Among the most important updates that follow from this update are:
- slightly modified interface;
- adaptive battery function;
- Camera camera update (includes slow motion at 960 fps and enhanced HDR on video)
- Adjustable features for Do not disturb application;
- security update for October 1, 2018;
- other system improvements.
I hope I'm not wrong, but the three Sony smartphones are the first devices launched in 2017, making the switch to Android 9.0 Pie. So far, updates to the latest Android iteration have been made only on phones announced in 2018.