Tuesday , April 20 2021

Fire in a plastic store in Ploiesti. ISU requires people to live at home: FUM TOXIC



Fire in a plastic store in Ploiesti. ISU requires people to live in their homes! / Photo: ISU Prahova

Fire in a plastic store in Ploiesti. ISU requires people to live in their homes! / Photo: ISU Prahova

A strong fire broke out on Sunday on a plastics store in Ploiesti, belonging to SC Urban Ichim, a company where the Minister for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Radu Ştefan Oprea, was the majority shareholder four years ago. ISU requires people to live at home because smoke can be toxic. The flames are generalized in an area of ​​8,000 square meters, which burns a metal hall and plastic bulbs outdoors. The fire was located, and the CBRN crew at USISU Ciolpani was trimmed in place.

UPDATE: "The CBRN crew from USIS Ciolpani moves to the intervention site," announced ISU Prahova.

The CBRN research vehicle is intended for interference with nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological accidents and for the decontamination of intervention personnel.

On the other hand, firemen announced that the fire was located, but the intervention lasted.

According to ISU Prahova, burning plastic and machines in a hall and outside it in an area of ​​approximately 300 square meters.

"The military firemen are aware that a violent fire broke out on a plastic store in Ploiesti, Mimiului Street, at 16:07. The fire is manifested on an area of ​​about 8000 square meters of plastic and the equipment inside and outside the hall. Originally there were four water- and foam trucks, a first intervention and commando and a SMURD ambulance, but it was necessary to supplement the intervention forces with 5 other vehicles working with water and foam, 1 mechanical scraper and unloading, 56 military firefighters seem to locate and liquid the fire to search for any hidden outbreaks and to remove the negative effects that the event generates, "informs ISU Prahova.

The thick smoke is seen from the nearby areas of Ploieşti, the layer where the fire broke out in the southern part of the city.

More details about realityadapravo.net


Source link