Man is primarily motivated by the challenge. Many people try to perform risky sports, find ways to live adrenaline, feel that the endorphin is released into the body and live unexpected or surprising situations for anyone. To counter our nature, against our instinct, is not easy, but even there are those who face a challenge in the name "zoeira", to show that they have the courage or even to win what. In this article, we are talking about such a case: and it was so risky that it cost the mothers life.
We are talking about the story of Sam Ballard, a former rugby player who was only 28 years old. He died last Friday (2) of a disease caused by a mask he took while eating a slug during a venture with his friends in Australia. The disease was so devastating that it made the boy with his body almost paralyzed for eight years! The tragic event, according to the Australian press, happened when Sam Ballard had wine with his friends who realized that there was a slug on the ground.
The young man was 19 at the time and provoked harassment by friends who doubted the possibility that he would eat the living thing. He put it in his mouth when he cooled mollusk. At present nothing happened, apparently the young man just began to feel bad because of the slug day later. The first symptoms were bone marrow: he and his family sought a doctor who gave the first diagnosis as multiple sclerosis, because Ballard's father had suffered from this condition. The final diagnosis, however, showed that the former player suffers from eosinophil meningitis, one of the diseases caused by snails and snails.
Normally, the disease does not develop, but in this case it is so serious that Australia spent more than a year in coma: he was unconscious for 420 days and woke up with a paralyzed body. The funeral of the young man took place on the 8th and in social networking posts, several friends and relatives prayed that singers and acoustic musicians participated in Ballard's funeral.
Tragic! Leave your comment on this case.