Ninth turn Thus, the ninth and final draft of 2020 will be paid out
EThe government assistance program, Ingreso Solidario, will be delivered to more than 3 million families by June 2021. In December, the ninth and final transfer in 2020 will take place, so we say How to know if you are a beneficiary and when you will receive it in December.
Although the exact date of the ninth turn has not been announced, It is expected that this will be advanced by Christmas, which was done with the eighth part paid in advance so that it coincided and could benefit from the day without VAT, according to the director of social welfare, Susana Correa Borrero.
Delivery of the November payment began on November 13 and has been extended to the last week of that month, for after payment to the 2.3 million participating households that are banked, Approximately 700,000 non-bank recipients were given the opportunity to withdraw the incentive through cash or over the counter.
Remember that you must verify to receive the grant on the page incomeolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co (Department of Social Welfare) if you are a beneficiary; then click on the link (link) to the corresponding financial institution, this link will take you to the assigned bank’s web portal to find out the specific process for delivery of resources.
The recipients will be ininformed via SMS, regardless of mobile phone technology, that the aid has been transferred.
Since the delivery of pandemic support began, more than three million vulnerable households, who were not enrolled in any other social program, have been included in Solidarity income and receive monthly support of $ 160,000 until December 2020.
For the delivery of the eighth draft, corresponding to the month of November, there was some news in this payment for people who have active products in the financial system: Banco Davivienda makes payments in a staggered manner; at AV Villas, Ita, Banco de Bogot and Banco de Occidente, payment is available from this Saturday 21 November; and Banco Agrario are available from Monday, November 23rd.
To check the balance, you must access the pages of the banks where your registration was formalized, even from your mobile phone or by calling the public service lines available to each of the financial entities.
- Go to the application store and download the Bancolombia a la Mano app.
- Enter your information: date of birth, documents and numbers, mobile numbers and e-mail.
- Accept the terms of the app.
- You will receive a message with the security code to create your password.
From the Daviplata application, Davivienda clients will be able to consult their movements, where they will see the payment of the $ 160,000 corresponding to the Solidarity income reflected. Also calling Customer service lines: 338 38 38 in Bogot or 01 8000 12 3838 nationwide.
To check the balance of solidarity income in Banco Agrario, you must call customer service lines in Bogot 594 8500 and the national line 01 8000 91 5000.
- Go to the application store and download Movii
- Register the mobile number and enter the security number to arrive via SMS.
- Select the type of document and take a photo to the barcode for your ID.
- Write the email and confirm your password.
From the Bancolombia People app, customers in this unit can consult their balance, where they will see the transaction for $ 160,000 for state aid or by calling the telephone number: 343 00 00 in Bogot or 01-800-0912345 nationwide.
- Go to the application store and download Nequi.
- Write down your mobile number (it will be the account number).
- Write the four digits you received via SMS.
- Select the type of document, enter the data and scan the document.
- Create your four-digit password and take a photo.