Wednesday , June 16 2021

Resident and staff health center breathe leaky matter – actually



A resident and two employees in a care and rehabilitation center in Middelburg, Zeeland, were hospitalized on Sunday November 11th after inhalation of an unknown subject. Probably a refrigerant had leaked in a refrigerator, but as the refrigerator door was open, the fire department could no longer verify the type of dust that had just been released.

The event took place in a room in a care and rehabilitation center at Noordpoortplein. "We have not been able to find out what it was, if it was a steam, it's gone." The fact that the three victims have inhaled something is, according to the spokesman, almost certainly. The fire department placed the fridge out and cleaned the room for a while. People in other rooms and the environment were not in danger according to the fire department. (ANP)


Source link