It is a discovery that can have serious consequences. The CLCV Consumer Association condemns the presence of potentially neurotoxic pesticides in the antiparasitic collars of our pets. Gold, nine out of ten owners use this type of product a typus.
According to Léa Lamblin, who is part of the CLCV association, we must take precautions : “These are products that are sold on a self – service basis and without any special warning, while These products are toxic and deserve special treatment“She adds that” gloves must be worn when applying the product, ventilate after treatment and especially not to let the animals that have just been treated sleep with you and especially the children ”.
Léa Lamblin also specifies that “once pest control should not be thrown in a dustbin as they require special treatment as regards their composition and of the risks they pose to the environment but in a recycling center or returned to a specialty store “.