The victims killed 200 people in Ebola eruptions in the Congo
Congo's national health authorities say that the vaccination program so far has grafted about 25,000 people. Health Minister Oly Ilunga said that armed rebels continued to disturb the medical team.
In September, vaccinations were stopped in Beni when rebel groups launched an attack that lasted several hours. Congo has suffered conflict during years of civil war and political reversal.
The current Ebola eruption, which began in July, is the 10th time that has attacked the country since 1976. Ebola virus spreads through small amounts of body fluids and infections are often fatal.
In the latest update, the Ministry of Health said that 291 cases had been confirmed and 201 deaths had been recorded. UN peacekeepers in the country have asked armed groups not to discourage medical workers from fighting the disease.
Ilunga said on Friday that the team had encountered "threats, physical attacks, repeated destruction of equipment and kidnappings".
"Two of our colleagues at Rapid Response Medical Unit have even lost their lives in the attack," he added.
Last week, the Director General of the World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, said the lack of security was the biggest challenge to combat the current Ebola epidemic. [BBC/U-5]