Apple released the iPhone X Screen Utility for users who experience problems in the touch sensor section. This happens due to the component display module problem.
An indication that the iPhone X device has a problem with the screen is as follows:
- Some screens or parts on the screen do not respond or respond in part for a short while.
- The screen responds even if it is not affected.
Apple has determined that some iPhone X shows issues with experience components that may fail on the screen module
Apple or will replace the module components for free, free of charge.
If you are using an iPhone X device and experience issues as above, take the device to an authorized Apple vendor, make an appointment with the Apple Retail Store, or contact the Support Support Group for repair.
Apple also suggested that if the iPhone X device, which will receive repairs, prove to have other problems, it must be explained.
Here are some additional notes that were also given by Apple:
- Apple may restrict repairs to the country of origin or purchase.
- The program does not cover the warranty coverage of the contested iPhone X.
- If you have previously corrected the problem and were asked to pay, contact Apple for a refund.
- This application contains iPhone X devices that have a problem display module for 3 years after the unit's first retail.