- International oil market: The oil price is somewhat lower due to increased US production and global economic problems Reuters
- OPEC Monthly Report: A significant decline in crude oil production in February prompted oil-producing countries not to return to surplus Wall Street production
- Focus: OPEC lowers its global estimate of demand for oil this year to provide evidence of extended production cuts Reuters
- US official lowers oil production for the first time in six months and expects to raise oil price expectations this year.
- View the full story of Google News