Drafting / SIPSE
CANCÚN.- We know that you are still cold and winter cooling, but you still do not sing victory because in the spring you can still be the victim of some diseases.
Spring is the most beautiful season of the year. But at the same time, it is accompanied by certain diseases that we must take care of. For example, chickenpox is a highly contagious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus, a type of herpes that occurs most often in late winter and spring.
You may also be interested in: Unbelievable! Do you have any of these diseases? Consume garlic
Another example is St. Catherine's is an exclusive disease of this time which does not require any treatment. Among the various symptoms include muscle pain, anxiety, an almost permanent feeling of fatigue, weight loss, fever or changes in bowel rhythm. Everyone disappears with the transition of days.
Here we present the most common conditions:
- Infections of the skin caused by bacteria and fungi, by washing or bathing in contaminated water.
- Pharyngitis or rhinitis due to allergies or pollen, pastures, bark and dairy products or honey.
- Bronchial asthma or allergic bronchitis increases with abundance of pollen or dust.
- Gastrointestinal infections, such as dysentery due to shigella, salmonella and scherichia, contaminated food or not washing hands.
- Due to the consumption of contaminated fruit, cases of viral hepatitis may occur.
- Dehydration and heat stroke in children and people over 50 years.
- Increases the risk of cholera or amoebias by eating poorly cooked or decayed foods, from the sea or fresh water contaminated with feces.
- Increase parasitic diseases of arthropods such as ticks, lice, fleas, bed bugs etc.
- Different injuries to joints and / or skin due to trauma, over sun exposure, cuts and cracks or sprains.