Wednesday , October 5 2022

The outbreaks recall at Agua Verde


The civilian police affected by an outbreak in a residential area in Agua Verde in Curitiba were handed over by military police at 2:00 AM on Tuesday (27). The occurrence, which began at 7, lasted seven hours. MPs from the Special Operations Battalion (Bope) took a nap from the investigator to invade the apartment on the 13th floor and immobilize it.

Already, the investigator handed a medical team by Samu and was sent to the hospital. In the newspaper, Bops police found no weapons in the apartment – the fear was that he had a private weapon.

The police's functional weapons had already been collected before the outbreak, as he answers three internal civilian police procedures: a preliminary investigation, a disciplinary procedure and a trial commission process. He has been with the company since 2013.

– Read also –
The thief gets worse when trying to cycle with a police in Bope

The event mobilized a strong force from the military and civilian police. Traffic was blocked in several streets.

One of the investigators, who was in the police station in Piraquara, in the capital Curitiba, was alone in the apartment where he lives on the 13th floor of the building at the corner of Brasílio Itiberê and Guilherme Pugsley (Quick Gate / Center). In addition to the Bops military police, the Special Police Operations Center (Cope) and Civil Police Corregidor teams also monitored the presence.

– See more –
Daniel Case: MP Asks About Conversion of Prisons to Prevention; a suspect is released

Police outbreak at Agua Verde

Snipers of the military police, the snipers, were called to the scene. They supervised the civilian police's action by one of the nearby buildings to the housing court.

The event blocked traffic in the area. In addition to Brasílio Itiberê, it was a block at the intersection of Avenida Água Verde with the Rapid Gate / Center and at the intersection of Avenida Água Verde and Bento Viana. But at 10:30, the police released the traffic at the two intersections, holding the blockade only at Brasílio Itiberê, in the block where the building is located.


The apartment was not evacuated and residents in the other floors followed in their apartments during the occurrence. "In the morning, when I left my apartment, I crossed a police at the gate and searched for the people who left. When I returned, they said I could enter the building at my own risk. So I preferred to stay here, says a senior Marcelo Furlan, resident of housing law. "The situation is very tense and caused a lot of disruption throughout Agua Verde," concludes the retiree.

Agronomist Gerson Klepa chose to wait for the story to end in his apartment upstairs. "I went back to the building around 9:30 and it's all quiet. There's a police in our hall and no one can move to the 13th floor where the negotiations take place," he said.

José Batista de França, head of the housing court, said the police had no problems with the other residents. But he used to shout quite lonely from inside the apartment. "15 days ago, he also had a situation where he shot himself. We have issued an incident report and collect all documentation if necessary, he says.

Source link