The winners in the various categories were: Fiat Cronos (Auto Regional), Citroën C4 Cactus (Regional SUV), Mercedes-Benz Class A (Imported Car), DS 7 Crossback (Imported SUV) and Nissan Frontier (Commercial Vehicle).
The vote was made with the participation of 28 journalists specializing in cars belonging to media throughout the country.
The most voted vehicles in each category were the following.
* Regional Auto: Fiat Cronos (79 points), Toyota Yaris (54) and Volkswagen Polo (32).
* SUV Regional: Citroën C4 Cactus (102 points), Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace (86) and Chevrolet Equinox (64).
* Imported Auto: Mercedes-Benz Class A (83 points), Alfa Romeo Giulia (34) and Peugeot Traveler (26).
* Imported SUV: DS 7 Crossback (69 points), Peugeot 5008 (44) and Fiat 500X (25).
* Commercial vehicles: Nissan Frontier 2019 (83 points), Renault New Kangoo (66) and Toyota Hilux 2019 (31).
The participating vehicles were all the new models (or rebuilds of existing models) launched for sale between November 1, 2017 and October 31, 2018. New versions that existed for existing models did not participate.
The proposed voting criteria were the best relationship between price, product and innovation. The voters voted their winning team in each category, which assigned a score to each model, according to preferential arrangement.