Continue to get details about November sales in 2018 in the United States, and they are still more than positive to Nintendo after knowing the tops of the best-selling games and the new Pokémon record: Let's Go.
apparently Nintendo Switch was the most successful console last month with 1.3 million units sold, beat PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. But the two consoles also sold about 1.3 million units each, so it did not make a big difference. It's actually the first time that three consoles manage to sell more than 1 million units each in November.
We will leave you some more data which has been offered:
- Total winnings generated: $ 2,693 million (approximately the same as November 2017)
- Hardware: $ 1.182 million (3% more than 2017)
- PC and console software: $ 1 008 million (15% less than 2017)
- Accessories: $ 503 million (35% more than 2017)
- The costs recorded in November 2018 in hardware, software, accessories and video game card cards amounted to $ 2.7 billion.
- The cost so far in hardware, software, accessories and video game cards has increased by 16%
- This is the highest year of total spending achieved since the $ 13.9 billion achieved between January and November 2010
- The best year of game sales since 2011
- Dollar sales of console games, laptops and PC games amounted to $ 1 billion in November 2018, which decreased 15%
- Dollar sales so far this year in console games, laptops and PC games exceeded $ 5.8 billion, an increase of 9%
- This is the highest total of software charges since the $ 7 billion achieved in 2011
- Hardware costs have increased compared to last year: for the period 2018, hardware costs have increased by 14% to $ 3.9 billion
- The increase in spending on Xbox One, Switch, PlayStation 4 and NES / SNES Classic enabled this growth
- PlayStation 4 continues to be the leader in the sale of dollars in hardware platforms so far
- The cost of accessories and playing cards reaches its peak, with a 35% growth in November 2018.
What do you think? It seems like Pokémon: Let's go has been a real revolution … we'll see what's happening with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, although the data we advanced this morning indicates that sales are even more positive.