Thursday , August 22 2019
Home / argentina / Naphtha is increasing again on Monday

Naphtha is increasing again on Monday



The tax is applied quarterly and would have been introduced in early June, but at that time the Ministry of Finance decided to postpone its implementation for one month.

For the reduction, the tax will go from $ 6.13 to $ 6.37 per liter of diesel (it should have gone to $ 6.85) and from $ 9.94 to $ 10.33 per liter of naphtha (should have gone to $ 11 , 11).

So far this year the fuel increased its value five times, about 12.5% ​​naphtha and 14% diesel, while they only lowered the price once: in early January.

During the same period, the approximate accumulated inflation was 21%, above the increase in naphtha.

"Of the tax that should have increased 11.28%, only 33% of that increase was applied. The remaining 67% will be kicked in September. We support this measure so that consumption does not continue to fall, since after the beginning of the year, demand fell by between 10% and 15% depending on the product, "he says. Vicente Impieri, president of the Federation of Fuel Businessmen in Argentina (Fecra).


Source link