Friday , December 3 2021

Blood poisoning suffered after eating dietary supplements



[ad_1]

A 33-year-old man suffered from blood poisoning after consuming dietary supplements to lose weight.

The results of medical tests indicated that the nerves were intact, but the reflexes in the knees, ankles and elbows decreased completely.

According to information from the Tiempo website, after deciding a stroke and confirming that there was no spinal trauma, the medical specialists discovered that their levels of magnesium and potassium were very low, which revealed the cause of the disease.

The final analysis showed the diagnosis of "tyrotoxic periodic paralysis", a disease related to the thyroid gland and low potassium that causes extreme muscle weakness.

The subject in question consumed the fat burning product known on the market as Killer Bee, which contains a synthetic version of thyroxine, the main hormone secreted by the thyroid gland that helps regulate the body's metabolic rate.

With information from time

You may also be interested in:

The 70-year-old married a 15-year-old girl

[ad_2]
Source link